Tanya's Beauty Studio
If you haven’t already heard, we have been given the green light to open, YAY!!
We have had to make a lot of alterations to the salon and how we work. We have to stick to extremely tough government guidelines. All of which will be set out in this email.
We have taken the decision to only work on
Thursday’s 9.30-19.00 ( Tanya & Lisa)
Friday’s 9.30-19.00 (Laura & Vicki)
Then we will be working in our teams on alternate Saturday’s.
So our first day back open will Thursday 16th July 2020
We are gradually making our way through our client list’s, but if you prefer, our online booking system is now LIVE!!
Please be aware we CAN NOT do any kind of treatment to the Face.
With regards to you attending your appointment the following will apply:
• We will be using screens on our nail & reception desks.
• We will be operating an appointment only system. NO walk ins will be allowed, all appointments will need to be made via telephone or email.
• We will be increasing the frequency of our hand washing and surface cleaning and regular cleaning equipment and we will be using disposable equipment where appropriate.
• To avoid direct skin contact, for some treatments we will be wearing gloves.
• No food or drink can be consumed on the premises. You can bring water with you if required.
• Please note our toilet will not be available to customers at this time.
• We will be wearing a visor at all times.
• To help with the track and trace, we will be working in teams of 2, you will be required to fill in a COVID 19 health form on attending your appointment.
• Please arrive on time to your appointment, if you are early please wait under the canopy next to the window and we will invite you in when we are ready.
• If you turn up more than 5mins late, we will refuse to do your treatment and you will be charged full price.
• If you are having nails done, masks are optional, if your treatment is in one of our treatment rooms we will require you to wear as mask/face covering, this is due to having no windows so we cannot ventilate appropriately during your treatment. If you do not have one you can purchase one for £1.00
• If you are having a manicure or pedicure and require polish, you will not be allowed to wait for them to dry as we are not allowed to have a client waiting area.
• Upon entry please use the sanitiser provided, if you prefer to wash your hands please let your therapist know. If you are having your finger nails done you will be required to wash your hands.
• Please bring the bear minimum with you.
• Please do not bring anyone with your who doesn’t have an appointment, we will allow a baby in a pram, but unfortunately no toddlers or children at this time
• We will be accepting cash and card.
• If you are showing any signs of COVID 19 please reschedule your appointment.
But most of all we ask you to be patient with us, we have never worked under so much pressure, so please be kind.